Wednesday, February 01, 2006

wow!im feeling really great at this moment...sitting in front of da pc..writting out my feelings...being alone in da room!this really great!!i luv this....listening to my fav guy singing-ryan cabrera!!i like him!!a pretty talented singer who plays guitar,keyboard n drums!!i miss this feeling so much!!
just imagine being alone in da room,having a guitar in da hand...writting scores out wit nice n meaningful lyrics..no wonder kah hou loves tat so much!so chun!

back to da reality,cny is stil getting on,somehow,im feeling so desperately to have a fly to UK!i wanna go to london,italy,rome,i wanna go to europe!!!!hahahahahah...just have to forget bout it cos im got stuck wit my yearly financial probs!!!!apparently,i 've plan to have a guitar lesson wit lyden where i dun wanna tell my dad bout it..why?they won't support in doing tat,furthermore i dun wan my dad to pay my guitar fees!!i wanna have something on my own...wel,i just thought of saving my pocket money,which i'l have to cut off my lunch n oso da way i spent my mone...haih!no more original cds,no more magazines,no more frangrances,no extra reloads for hp...etc..wut should i do??u may just ask me to cut off my guitar lesson..but i think only my bro would noe how i feel now...i so desperate to have a guitar lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wut should i do bro?!?!?haih!!!!!!!

yaya..i just realised tat there are act so many things which i hope to get it n they are act kinda expensinve...but some of them are uncountable...haih!!!tatz why m trying to save as much money as i can...i must try my best to do it...
1. i hope to have two guitars at this moment,one ac guit, n one elect guit!
2. i hope to have tat keyboard!
3. i hope to have more freedom from my parents
4. i hope to have my 'onw place',where i can have a music corner in my room
5. i hope to have a band in own room where there are drum kit,guitars,keyboards n of cos the ams!(which i dun have it now!)
6. i hope to have a fly to UK n spend a couple of months there n oso in europe!
7. i hope to form a band!hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha..i wan all of u to be back wit me...my 3kohs!
8. i hope to have a laptop,palm phone,iPOD...etc

wel,they are act lotz more tat i hardly mention all here at da same time....

1 comment:

EneguE_da_Gene® said...

Dear sis,
Happy Chinese New Year... today is (1/2/06) now the time is 11.45 pm...so sorry that i can't reply u through sms cos my phone no credit already...my company this time release my salary by cheque le..so late only the money can come to my account...anyway...i was about to tell u on that day after i saw lynden testing the guitar n showed me...wah!!!!he's truly great...absolutely great le...damn good ...i can't imagine he plays so much of solo songs such as pop singers n also r&b those type of music...some also is 1990's songs...nice la he play...really nice...so as for my opinion if u really interested in guitar as well why don't go for it...for me as ur bro eventhough i am learning bass guitar now so do i going for guitar lesson again ...i mean is interest & also our life ma...actually i am planning the timetable with Mr lynden now...so y dun come?i am waiting k...hugs to u sis....