Wednesday, February 15, 2006

heyhey!!!im feeling so dam happie now!!!

first of all i saw just met up my bro this morning n have a really nice breakfast wit him...wel,although itz not a very luxury breakfast from those well known hotel or high class cafe...but i really enjoyed it cos my bro was here..haha!another thing was..i met up wit my sis!!not justin..itz sharon!!!im freaking happielol!!!i just met her ytd though but we couldn't get da chance to talk much!!!i hope this can happen everyday..haha!i hope to study wit ulol!!meet in u.k. k!!haha!building my castle in d air..haha!!!

yaya..for ya information...although u might not know me...perhaps u noe for many years...etc..i jus wanna say tat im stil a single!!!!i dun mean tat im being too desperate to meet guys out there...but just tat we have nothing...jsut frens!!!haha..stop inquiring me bout tatlol!da answer is NO...NOTHING AT ALL....HEZ AVAILABLE N IM STIL SINGLE!!!tatz all i wanna talk bout!!!one more thing...we are best frens...like sis n bro!!!!please dun destroy our friendship!!!!

noe wut??i dun have new target...i m a loyal person!!mun,i stil like ttla!!but sometimes jus feel kinda frustrating..u noe wut i mean rite?haih...sad casela!!but at this moment,im stil being so loyal to him..haha!

so many things just happened recently....
1.chelsea n sports got 6 lovely n cute newborn pupps!!how could it be!!?i barely imagine it!!
2.i found out tat hez act kinda cool n adorable..perhaps hez too similar to kah hou n tatz why i feel so nice to talk wit him!we have da same opinion!!i mean we have topics to talk bout..just like kah hou n me..hah!i really appreciate himlol..how i wish hez kah hou..haha!
3.my best fren has a bf!!!frankly i was taken aback when she intended to tell me bout this!anywayz,i'l give her supports n much love since shez my 'sei thong'..much love to u dear!
4.i got my lcci results back!!!wel,i was kinda disappointed where i got credit for my b.stats!!!i tear during my class...haha!thanks pat!!thanks for supporting me to tear out..but da class was too crownded..so i couldnt tear it off there!
5.mun!!!i have my classs on wedla!!!!why never call me out!!!???i was in da library..searching for some books!!!!haih...so wasted!!!!
wel,they are act much more but i just hardly put everything here..u might feel sleepy n boring reading it rite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shiaw shiaw..i miss u so much lo.feel kinda sad when i read ur blog and got so many things that i dun know abt u now.so many things happening also i wasn't there to listen to u like how u were there for me last time.anyway we must really really meet up sometime soon ok.doesnt matter where..as long as u r free,give me a call and i will try my VERY VERY BEST to get there ok ok?and u must update me abt EVERY SINGLE THING in ur life now.and one more thing...u look reli reli nice with ur current hairstyle..=)

love u loadssss shiaw shiaw

Anonymous said...

shiaw lee i jus love this post of urs...n the 1st 1...i read every single thing u know...i hardly do tat on ppl's blog 1...
i meant i went 2 island cafe on tue lerr...not wed...
n u know bout the tt thingy...i really feel the same as how u felt..cuz i experienced b4...a small thing but can make me happy like whole month!!! now when i think back, i m actually very silly...like u...hahahah...u will know how silly u r when u grow up..haha...

=karmun=