Monday, February 20, 2006

simple n sweet

i was listening to my econs lect,she was explaining a new topic bout elasticity...

something silly seemed to appear in my mind...some formulaes were introduced...and oso came out togather wit some graphs...can i calculate how much i love tt wit all this formulaes n just determine by drawing out da graphs!???how easy would it be to tell out da answer n decision if there are solutions like having some kinda procedures as in like having experiments to test out da hypothesis of whether i like this guy or not....may be some kinda equations or formulaes which can compute a figure of how much do i love him.....however,it is hardly to be determine!!

'reason' by hoobastank...of cos there might be so many versions of reason in da world ..but for me i have no reasons for loving this guy!all i have is just feelings!!!

last but not least,i would like to thank my beloved fren here...karmun for having da same opinions as i m!!!!shez da only1 tat could act feels how im feeling now!!i told my frens n they seems not bother to listening..haih!!perhaps guys have no feelings to this kinda situation!!they keep supporting me to confess to him..n i think i wont do tat if only i have da guts!!!it seems easy for them but not me!!

"i'l make sure tat i'l get da gal tat i wan!!!"...my fren just told me this...he asked me to express my feelings..try to get wut i wan in life!!!but for me...i wan nothing just happiness!!!i mean i wan him to live happiely,i wan him to be fine no matter where he is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woahhh....
i m proud tat my name is there...
*winks*
hehe...

=karmun=