Monday, February 06, 2006

lmy?tt?

wow,i was just going through my frens profile n suddenly saw some1 has upload some photoes!!!

itz lmy!!!wel,u might say wutz playing in my mind,doesn't tt have replaced lmy in my mind???wel,i think he does,but somehow,i just like tat pose...'superman'!!!!!i love tat pose..hez being so true no matter where he is..no matter wut is he doing...even during his 21st year-old birthday party..how i wish i can just celebrate wit him..haih!i really hope to give him a present,not valuable,but something meaningful...haih!

it has been so long time i've never seen tt n shap,i really miss them,especilly tt!dunno why,everything has come so naturally,itz hardly to describe it here..da feelings is like...emmm,i wanna see him..but im feeling nervous whenever i have a chance to meet him or talk to him;i miss him much until he appeared in my dream!i jus love to compare him n my guys...no1 can replace him!!!hez somehow too good in my point of view even my frens are better than him!i cant see any bad things in him,everything seems to be amazing in him!

No comments: