Friday, February 17, 2006

my sweet chupa chups

i saw him!!!eventhough itz just a split of second in my life..evnthough itz just a hi eventhough itz just a smile,eventhough i dun have a chance to talk to him since he was late for his class,somehow da feelings are here!!itz clear in my heart tat i love him!

sounds serious rite?wel,i was online yesterday wit my frens,we were just chatting n i told him tat recently i feels one of our frens just looks awesome...but da feelings are so differ!i mean i mis tt for not seeing him,i mis his smile,i mis his voice,i mis him so much!!he really drives me crazy!!meanwhile,i told my fren tat i worried bout nit being loyal towards tt..hahaha!!'do u love tt n just being loyal towards him?'...my fren just asked me n this really cracked my mind out man!!for a moment,i just told him my answer...'i love him'...for sure!!he gives me some kinda feelings which are very unique...something like having a really nice n sweet chupa chups..

perhaps u might think tat im crazy or silly..so do myself!hahah...'itz u'...'true'...have listen to those songs before?if yes then u should noe how im feeling now...if not then just go search this guy named ryan cabrera at yahoo!

No comments: