Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i love this guy......

im in da pc lab now..doing nothing...tatz why i feel like blogging...

nothing much to talk bout here..wel,i have lotz of courseworks which are supposed to be done in time but i really have no mood to get them started!!!noe wut?recently i just found out myself tat i would just think of tt at all time in my daily life!!!he really drives me crazy man!i noe hez leavin n i cant keep myself in this condition anymore!!!i noe itz impossible ,yet i can't control myself!!!
i'l think of him when i sees something like chains,shirts,shoes...etc!!!somehow,i feel like buying tat chain n give it to him be4 he leaves!!just a simple gift from a fren...this is wat i wanna express through my present to him!!!but i think he might avoid me if i do tat to him!!!tatz why i intend to keep everything in my heart!!!!haih.....

No comments: