Thursday, February 23, 2006

trash!

im sitting in da lab now...my mind has been stucked wit all da rubbish!!!

i shouldn't have been feeling so upset right now since today is friday!!!i might see him!!i should have be happie wit it!!!im trying not to bother so much bout it!!somehow,itz just all trash in life!!i feel kinda frusrtating...and i wanna block this human from reading my blog!!!i hope shez not reading since blogging is a way for me to espress my thoughts n feelings...recently,i just found out tat i have boundaries in blogging,which i dun hope it will happen since i have no where else to pour out my thoughts...not accepted at home..i mean they dun bother bout my opinions..itz tough to compromise...why my frens would feel da same as me instead if my family??i thought family is better than frens...i just found out tat i dun really talk much to my family nowadays..especially to my dad n sis!!i feel strange to them...i mean they never changed but da prob itz me myself!i wanna expand..but it seems tough for me to do achieve my goals in my life!!

besides,i just realised tat my frens have been changing from day to day....from bad to good or vice versa...or something which is unexpectable!!!!however,sometimes i just hardly to accept it cos itz too ridiculous!!!however,i'l try my best to get used to it...i wanna hug some1 now!!!!anyway,thanks to my luvly bro....gary boy...hahaha!!thanks for being a good listener dude!!!!!!!i appreciatelol!!!!

No comments: