Saturday, February 25, 2006

in da blue mood

somehow,i should have get him out of my life..everything has changed..itz not fun at all to have such a feeling...

i dunn wanna feel like this...feel like crying..somehow,im an arien n therefore im kinda stubborn where i would hold my feelings to a person until therez something really makes me harsh..why has he be like this??i mean why cant we have at least a 'hih'?!im really sad wit it!!!not even a hih!!!!i wanna cry at tat moment...i was just there...he could see me so clearly...im just there..he just never gave me an opportunity to say hih to him!!!!im so upset wit it!!!hez leaving...sighz...

however,i met a guy..who act came into my room without my permission..where i was practising a song wit the guitar,he asked me nothing n just got into my studio!!i was taken aback wit it man!
"am i in da correct place?"he asked me..huh????wut should be da best answer from me??and he told me tat he got his time table mistaken..which he was supposed to have his class at 4.30 n yet he was there at 4.00...wut to do then...just talked!!!he looks kinda mature,i mean he looks older than his exact age,which is under my prediction when i asked him!!!hez 16 years old this year...and he claimed tat i sounds old!!!!

wut to say bout this high school boy...first impression was nice..i mean hez funny,'perasan',where he thinks tat hez handsome even asked me bout tat...haha!!!such a kid!da main point is hez da son of my add maths teacher...mrs's son!!!omg!!!!!i was so dam surprised when he told me tat cos i saw him during a St. John gathering n he was like a kid at tat time!!!!omg!!!!i was really happie n even wanna meet my teacher..but my class was on...

i started my very first guitar class last friday!!!kinda fun..anyhow,i just feels tat i would like to be the listener or da audience rather than the player...but i enjoy the process of learning it..lynden is a really nice teacher..i mean he brings da class alive...even i was so worried b4 da class began...but everything seemed to be fine!!

eddie looks cool in black!!hez truely a guitarist..u'l noe wut i mean if u see him in personal!!hez cool man!!of cos he just cant be compared wit tt!!!they are so differ..therez one thing where i cant get it from eddie....something just missing out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, now tat i read ur blog, i un how u feel...u know...chad passed by me b4 without saying hi 2...n i was really upset tat time 2...i mean itz so obvios it's me...there's no other ppl...so he cant say tat he din see or wat...but of cuz i din ask him anything...he jus left...so yeah...dun be sad my pal....u will get over it...hope he's leo...hehe...

=karmun=