Monday, February 27, 2006

a flight to UK

i gotta noe many things today...

i saw my second bro ytd at da night market,wit his beloved gf,they looks nice!!wel,i went to coll n had lunch wit my 2nd bro...hez kinda funny if only i dunno much things bout him!!i mean i dun hope to noe bout his family background!!i dun even wanna bother bout it!!but life is like this..where i just cant expect everything to be happened in my way!!somewhat,he teaches me many things which i din notice at this while...i was kinda impressed when he told me all those things...i thought he would never do this in his life since he seems to be a joker!!wel,i knew tat hez considered wealthy but i was kinda sad when i noe tat cos i like to talk to him but i felt da limit is there since ever they told me tat!!i dun bother bout it cos itz i appreciate him as my fren or a bro!
sometimes,there are things which i feel ridiculous n annoying in life...however,i have to get through it no matter how rite?

da very sad thing i mention bout here is tat one of my best n closed fren who studied LCCI wit me last year is leaving to UK tomorrow at 1130!!!im so dam sad!!i stil remember how i was crying through all da way walking when i saw she left wit his dad!!!sharon n me were so upset!!!the tears just couldn't be controlled n dripped it off like tat!!!i hope everything we said would come true one day!!!i really hope we can study togather in UK!!!i'l try my best to fly there even im studying there!!!!i wanna see u!!!no matter wut...i'l miss u always n be there for u...akun!!!

No comments: