Thursday, February 09, 2006

express ya love!

haih,i wanted to edit my post which i had save it as draft,i was in a rush from da pc lab...

act i was feeling bored in da afternoon,where my frens just left after having lunch at mcd..nothing special happened,just tat i have discovered something new,something tat amazed me..im proud of u, patrick!i was so impressed when we were discussing some kinda serious issue,act it was kinda fun ,just tat i wouldn't have expected much from him!wow,even hez kinda childish,which i think so,but he could think so maturely when comes to serious issues like marriage,politics,social...etc..hey,u are even more mature than me though im older than u..haha!

recently i have a bad feeling bout a fren in my gang,i dun mean tat i dislike him,somehow,i feels tat he dislikes me!perhaps i might have been kinda sensative bout myself,but i was just asking another fren of mine,who is in my gang too.perhaps i have been too rough to him..haha!but hez a guy,i think it should be normal rite?!everytime when he has encounter some probs or something tat he doesn't understand in studies,he just dun like ask me..i mean tat im willing to explain to him!why has he to ask kai or patrick..i mean his question will finally come to me..why cant he just ask me?i never shy him away whenever they question me..im so happie n be there for them whenever they need my help!!'hez too shy to ask a galmer..'..come on kai,nothing embarassing bout asking a gal instead of sitting alone there cracking ya mind!furthermore he always ask me to express my love whenever i look at a guy!!!i feel so stupid wit it!!he just dun understand how i range guys in my life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okiezzz...so i'm outdated...
Who's this "guy"???????
hehehehhe hahahahhha!!!!!

i'm waiting for your sms! bleakzz!!
muahhhhhzzzzz!
love ya chiqa

-spots n chelsea + 6 pups-