Thursday, February 02, 2006

thanks for giving me support bro!i really appreciate it!

frankly,i 've been so desire to have lesson wit lyden..but there are so many probslol...first of da most is my financial situation dun allows me to do tat..haih!!wut should i do then??i think i'l just try my best to save as much as i can!!!tatz my wut i wan in my life,i should try my very best to make it successful!!i dun care bout wut other says,i dun care bout wut other thinks,i dun care!!!!i'l just arrange a time wit him n go ahead wit wut i wan!!i dun care!i dun care!i dun care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wel,sometimes i just realised tat not many people have da same interest n opinions as mine,not even my family!
i wanna have a band,i love those things,i love to do in tat ways,i just realised tat my perspectives of thinking is somehow different from my family,frens...etc..which is not a good news to me cos i hardly have frens in my life!
'which would be my choice if i would have a chance to pick a prez between a laptop n an elect guitar?'...wel,letz guess my answer!!i think some of u would just make a choice base on da prices rite?if cos this would be one of da things included in my mind...however,i would not say tat my answer is da right choice,but i would say tatz my choice!sometimes,i feel so left out from my family,frens or even relatives..i dun understand tat why are we soooo different in everything??i love ryan cabrera n they like lee hom,i love the click5 n they like 5566,i mean not even this,im trying to get used to their favs,chinese cds,try to appreciate those things,but it seems tough for me!!!

i hope to have my life..i wanna have something increadible!!i wan something special in my life!i wan my life to be like wut i wan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you blog at 7 in the Morning????? Anywayz.. just wana say.. if you're gonna stick to your decision, make sure you do it wisely. don't get urself into trouble over it and don't "starve" yrself kayz! hugss
-spots n chelsea-

kiasu_girl said...

nola...not 7 somethingla...just tat i din bother bout da timinglol!!!