Monday, February 13, 2006

awsome!

finally i just solved my probliao!!i dun mean all...but at least i dun feel so sad bout it!!!i intended to call lynden and told him everything...haha!i was so impressed when he said "dun wannala like this.."..although he did mention tat im a 'kinda ma fan gal'..but im really happie cos he wans me to be his student!!u might be saying he just wanna earn more money wit an extra new student.but itz all bout fate..being teacher n student..itz all fated!!i hope we really have chemistry between us..i just cant wait for my first lesson!i hope they dun misunderstand cos i really hope to play guitars..iwanna shift my position from a keyboardist to a guitarist!!!please wait for me kah hou!!!im going to play duet in guitar wit u!!!i wanna let u noe tat i can play!!!please allow me to be ya duet partner!!!i dun care!!!save ya pocket money from today on n just buy a guitar in black n blue!!!i'l go to ya place n have a duet wit u!!!remember our songs!?haih..everything has comes back into my mind!!itz stil fresh in my mind!!!i hope everything i wish will come true..haha!!

last but not least,i just feel like having eddie as my teacher cos hez so dam cool!!!!!!just imagine having the coolest teacher..da most well looking male teacher in mirado to have guitar lessons!!!!this should be a 'wow' in life man!somehow,i just feel tat lynden is da best!!!wel,eddie is good but lynden is pro!!im feeling excited to have lessons wit him!!!!no tt in my lessons!!!!!!!they are not related at all!!!!!!


yaya...a fren of mine just wore a pink shirt!!!frankly speaking,he looks awesome in tat shirt but i just have no idea to say out my compliment!im worried tat he might have misunderstood bout my compliment!i sat behind him..looking at his back..and tat shirt...i mean itz a really perfect match!i like it man!i just have no guts to say "awesome!"

No comments: