Sunday, February 05, 2006

bad man v.s. better man

first of school,i mean after a week of holiday..however,im stil in a cny mood!

wut to talk bout my celebration of chinese new year??emm....ang paos?foods?the appearances of all my relatives from overseas?not much bout tat,jus tat i have act discovered something different this year,which brings me lotz of inquirements...my uncle n his family has been so closed to me n suddenly i just felt so strange to them!we really have fun whenever they are back from sarawak,i respect him cos i thought tat hez kind n humble even though hez a most wealthy family among my family!!!but this would never be in my mind anymore..not tat he has change,but my maturity has grown..i mean i understand there are act some hidden things which i din noe all this while n now i have discovered it by myself..i felt kinda disappointed wit him cos it act surprise me when they told me bout tat..not his frens,not his enemies,but his dad(my grandpa),his brothers,his sisters...all da relatives were talking da same issue at da same time!somehow,i just feel so embarrassing being as a niece of him!!!somehow,i just dun hope those things are true but itz da fact!why is he doing tat?we never have a sense of jealousy before instead of being so happy to share his success!but wut he has done to us now?i just think tat hez such a silly person to do tat,hez not a gentleman at all!

No comments: