Thursday, February 23, 2006

l.o.s.t.

im freaking tiring now...itz a so-so day to me...

i went out wit my dear sis...sharon!!it was really nice to be wit her..i just miss those days..walking around tat area...seeking for tasty food,looking for lcs!!!i had my breakfast wit my gang of guys...they are really funny n jokers...im so happie to have this new gang in my life!!they are so 'clean'..which i might not get in other coll!!!i think my sis should noe wut i mean by tat..dont u?

recently i just discovered tat they are so many things in my life who have changed so rapidly...which are out of my expectation..i cant say here cos itz tough for me to write it here...perhaps i should have start a new blog somewhere,where i dun hope my frens will read bout it..only anonymous...maybe not closed frens...i have so many things to tell at da moment but i cant express it!!!sighz......

well,back to my daily routines...i was kinda feeling bad since he seems kinda excited n putting a rarely high expectation on me...i dun wan him to get disappointed...i'l try my best to get da ticket for u..but do u noe itz really tough my dear??a fren of mine has been so desire to watch lee hom live at sunway lagoon...he just asked me whether i can get da ticket for him or not...frankly i just hardly to tell u da answer rite now...i feel so bad if my aunt cant get da ticket for me..we shouldnt have talked bout leehom at da first place...i noe he likes him so much..so do i!!!i wanna see him too....and oso fort minor!!!!!but i really wanna watch casanova at this moment..where i nearly wanna skip my classes n take cab to 1u...just to watch this movie..my fav actor,heath ledger!i like him so much!!!!hez adorable to me!

wel,i hope i wont disappoint ula...my dear bro!!!!i hope hez reading this!!!

No comments: