Friday, March 03, 2006

true love for no reason!

somehow,i just feel so lost in my life!

i feel like crying at da moment where i told my fren tat i shud have get rid of it!i shouldn't have any feelings towards him!!itz stil fresh in my mind tat i used to dislike him or prejudiced him at da very first day we met up!!i thought i wont like him but who knows im so mad bout this guy!

i feel so embarassing to face him!!people around jus claim tat i like him..im trying to approach him by having guitar lessons wit his teacher!!though they din speak it out...somehow,i jus feel itz happening...n im trying to do something really silly !!
"eddie is so dam cool!!!hez so dam chunla!"i told lynden...i told t.sylvia..i told t. suzie....i told t.joanne...n lotz more...
im trying to let others noe tat i think eddie is chun!!!they might think tat i like eddie...so did they..hah!somehow,they just think of getting chances for me to approach eddie!!!wuta joke man!!!however,i dun mind...frankly hez chun cos hez a guitarist...n i would love to have a fren or bro like him!!!

well,lynden n me had a conversation..where he really makes me think of something which i thought i was in da right path all this while...
"u'l noe when ya right has appeare....u r stil young...youngsters now only treasure glamour..GOD wil send da right one to us...."lynden was telling me all this which makes me thinks for a minute..."true love for no reason"which i always think itz correct n happens in my life..but i think i shouldn't have take things so seriously in life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoiz!

how're you wei!
you remember that UK guy???
hahaha...
its all crap man!
i'll tell you all about it!