Thursday, September 15, 2005

surprise!

so dam angry now!i just typed out my blog n suddenly deleted the entire thing!!stupid rite..haha!
todayz title:surprise.wut do think bout this word?any ideas bout it?excitment?enlightment?sadness?
how do u feel if some1 tells u something that is unexspected?wut would be ya reaction?anyway,my fren act have her very own idea bout this word!she was saying 'Ms Poh gives me lots of surprises..' that should be grateful rite?this was wut i thought at first..but we were really got surprised when she defined her 'surprises'!her 'surprises' comes from those cost accounting questions..haha!surprises are excitements...i just like it..but of course not the sad1!if yes then it would be considered as experience that colour my life!however,it all depends on ya point of view!seeing mehdi would be a surprise for me...having distinctions in my exams would be a surprise for me...meeting rain in reality would be my wish...hahah!out of topic d!back to this k...i din see mehdi today=(...i feel boring when he always appears in front of me..but then i miss him when his not around the college!isn't that funny!?i just dun seems to appreciate when he is here n being so desperate when hez not in my life!is he gonna continue his study here?wut would be his major then?so is he gonna study as a full time student?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't care!u are not allowed to miss him!i just dislike it!it's enough to have us and steve in ur life!