Friday, September 02, 2005

im 18 k!

my pc down d!!!so dam geram!!!i never on9 for a few days d!!!well,thatz not the main point that makes me wanna blog...something stupid happened last friday..i went to mv with my gang..sharon,jenn n me act wanna 'discover' something which is related to science...we act had stepped in the shop...suddenly a guy approached to us n asked for our ic!!!!stupid rite?im d 18 for bout half a year!!!!!!!!!!n my frenz even look mature...i mean they really look like adults k!i wannna go in!!!!that was my first chance to go in n hav a view of those little cutties..haha!i had this kinda experience b4 when i was f3.my cousin bros just gone in with their icz checked n left me alone outside!!!isn't that cruel?!they were really bad!!!!how could they do this to me!i waited for almost 2 years to go in n just ended up with this stupid thing!im so stupid!!!!!i never brought my ic on that day!!!!!!!how could it be!?why am i so careless
!????!!?!?!?!?!i wanna go in!im 18 k!

No comments: