Monday, September 12, 2005

melted...

oh my god!!!!hez so dam chun k!i dun even need a breakfast anymore..haha!i should hav came on friday!!!!!!!!!!!i missed it!i should hav gone to the sports thingy!!!!why am i so lazy?!why am i so stupid?!wanna cry....aaaaaaaaaa!i want him!!!!!!!i mean i just wanna see him..maybe just talk to him..not more than that..haha!thatz already enough to drive me crazy!
white coloured t-shirt,really has shown his chest..hahah...he looks clean from the side view...simple n nice...i think hez the greatest in his gang!!!!this is just something in my point of view..my bro just told me that there r 6 of them in that gang...wowow!!!!!!nose bleedingliao...haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no way!u are not allowed to have him!u should have us!!steve or mehdi?such a perculiar name!