Monday, September 26, 2005

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

oh my god!rossi is really driving me crazy!i really luv him so much!and i act found out something that...hez a left hander!!!!!!!!!!!this is enough for me!!!!i luv guys who is left hander!!!!u should know why rite!?they are 'coming in'!!!!sharon should know it!he just won the second place...well,i was kinda disappointed coz it was out of my expectation...he should be at the the top k!however,hez the world champion.....just give some chances to the others..haha!
to all of u out there...my luv1...the unknown1..i just wannna tell u guys that i want that bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!white colour...printed 'the doctor'...rossi is using that bottle!!!!i want that!!!!!!!!where can i get that!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would buy that for you!just wait for me!i am ur lovely koh!the one that you are missing so much!