Sunday, September 25, 2005

haih....

im so disappointed that he just cant recognise me at all!!!!!!!mehdi cant recognise me anymore!he just smiled to me..and im looking untidy at that time....aaaaaaaaahhhh!dun look at me!!!!!!!!!!'it's raining'...i really like this song...sung by jung ji hoon or rain bi..u'l know him if only u watch 'full house'..well,this thing happened at that time...my sis and i were running back to college..i was in a long denim jeans..just imagine that my clothes had gone wet..with my bag and my spect..my hair!!!!!itz sooooo messy and mehdi was just in front of me!!!!!!wut should i do then?go in to the shop?just walk pass him?saying hi to him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Great Blog!
I have a internet single christian dating site/. It pretty much covers internet single christian dating related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

hahha!! farnee ler you! i know cos i was wet too!!!! hahaha

too lazy to log in, so i'm anonymous!!