Wednesday, September 21, 2005

so so day!

last nite was a so so day to me!i mean i just did something really ridiculous!something that i would not do in my life anymore!anyway,it was really fun..haha!i really like bangsar...i think as a malaysian u should know where is this place rite?but to the foreigners...i would say that itz a nice place to 'free' yaself!the street was entirely full of foreigners..and there were really well looking in my point of view!
drinking my teq..hugging and screaming were the best part of the nite!itz fun to have mixture by yaself!red wine + white wine + teq + beer =drunk!!luckily i din do something regretful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh!we used to do that..remember!?some one was laying on my bed....
please don't do any mistake..take care of urself=*