Friday, September 02, 2005

confused???

nice day for me...im going to see eddie n thomas tan in bout an hour later!!!hopefully wut i wan will come true..haha!im listening to lee hom's 'xing jong de ri yue'..a very nice song sung by a talented singer..this song reminds me of the topics that we dicussed this morning...b4 clas started.my bro just confessed to his love1...touching but yet scary in my point of view!'would u like to marry me?be my soulmate?...blahblahblah!!!'this is something serious at my stage...how can their just get married at the very young stage huh?!i mean why there has to be marriage between some1 that u luv!?marriage has no freedom...which i thought at this moment...but sometimes i feel that forming a family is kinda fun... my hubby would giv everthing...with my next generations.....perhaps this is a stage that every1 has go through in their lives..haha!hav u ever asked by a 35 year-old man to get married with him??i think this is something ridiculous rite?i desired so much when i was in high school...but as long as my maturity has improved..i just feel confused bout marriage..marriage=responsibility + luv...

No comments: