Thursday, September 15, 2005

aaaaaaaa!!!

guess wut?!i felt scary when i found out that some1 is act reading my blog n leaving his comment..why do i blog?u might be asking that rite?i really hope to share my life with others...but some1 i know..perhaps i dunno...just knew everything!!!he knows everything!he knows bout matt,ming yow...but not mehdi..hahah!
i then read his comments...whoz this fellow?how he knows everything!?who did see me cry?itz 3 in the morning...people should be sleeping...having their own sweet dream rite?
when i keep on reading..i slowly find out this guy!itz oyster!!!!!!!my luvly oyster bro!itz kah hou with me!!!!!how could this thing happen???hez in u.s.....and he act read bout my blog!i wanna hav ya big bear hug!!!!!!why dun u email me...then we can hav our secrets on!!!!do u mis me!?u din mention that k!i wanna call u but the cost is so dam expensive!!!!howz every1 there!?is steve stil adorable like how he used to be?
im so dam glad!i wanna have u now!i dun care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dear!im here...im giving u my big bear hug!can u feel my body heat?