Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ooosh!

ooooh gosh!i got my results out!i just couldn't believe that..i got D!hahaha!i mean my piano exam!eventhough itz just grade 5..well,considered low grade...but im happy coz this is my first piano exam!!!im so dam high now!i was act kinda sad this morning coz i did something bad last nite!but not that..so every1 just dun have to be afraid of wut i said!i wont give it a dare not until to my hubby!
wut should i do with this!?i was really happy and sharon just gave me a big bear hug...feel nice and warm!thanx sis!i finally did that kah hou!u always say that i wont get into piano...not even playing or sitting for the exam...but i managed to get through the exam and now im gonna sit for the next exam ..hahha!how i wish u r here with me!champaign!!!!NO!should be chateau!!!when are u coming back!?i mis u so much!!!im so glad that u act read my blog!remember to read every single blog k!i hope to read yours too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!do you feel like hugging me?!i never meant that!i know you can do it!