Wednesday, September 14, 2005

confused???

typing out the words...and keep on backspacing...cracking my mind...really running out of ideas..i feel my life so boring...eventhough i already hav my weekend planned..but i stil feel something is missing in my life!why am i revising...wasting my time...cracking my mind???i know my goal very well..but thatz not my dream!!!where goes my dream then?how am i supposed to achieve it?i know i shouldnt be asking too much..but thatz not wut i wanna hav in my life!people around me keep saying.." u r tooooo simple-minded".."the world is not as simple as u think."..."u cant survive with ya mind n those attitudes"...blahblahblah!!!!
i bet u guys should know my dream rite?i really wanna be an engineer!!!i wanna study automotive designing...i wanna work with my interest!!!! well,im studyin lcci..some accounting course...and i've tried so hard to score Ds in my exams...but i just hardly hav the 'chemistry' with the subjects...u know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just close ur eyes...put everything down..no burdens..and u have my big bear hugs!u have ya oyster with u always^-^