Monday, September 05, 2005

oh my GOD!

how could he be here!?i thought he should be busy with his business out there!wutz happening?!itz impossible!!but this thing really happened in my life..hahah!i miss him but i dun wanna see him!!!hez so 'hamsum'!!!he really makes me feel uncomfortablela!!!i was so dam glad coz im planning to shop with auntie in the afternoon..but he had destroyed my day n my mood!hez standing at my way!!please go away but i just hardly pour out those words!i dun need a guy to pay for me..i want to pay for myself!!!i can affort them k!i can affort my perfumes,my stationaries,my clothes.....i just dun need it!i hav my dignity k!i dun want that!!please dunn pay everything for me!!!!!!!!!!!i'l hate u n oso myself if u dun that!!!!stop touching my hands k!!!!i just dun like it!!kah hou...please help me!!!i want ya ears!!!i need u to guide me!!!

No comments: