Tuesday, September 20, 2005

.......

well,i just found out that there some people that i dunnno...perhaps i might know them who are act reading my blog!i feel weird when they drop their comments...haha!but happy too coz they act help me up by giving me those websites...helping me to expose to the world...widen my 'eyeside'..haha!
i was really happy when i saw mehdi yesterday!!!hez back with his brother...hemid!they were walking together..
feel kinda tiring coz i slept quite late yesterday nite...bangsar is always a nice place for me...and many people like to 'lepak' there,which i think so...so many well looking guys!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Your posts were interesting reading.
I have a psychic love reading site. It
pretty much covers psychic love reading related stuff. Please try and visit it, see what you think.

Rod

Anonymous said...

what do you meant by that?you know me and i know you so well!anyway,do you know an i at this stage?

Anonymous said...

what do you meant by that?you know me and i know you so well!anyway,do you know who am i at this stage?