Monday, September 19, 2005

hehe

kinda disappointed...i act got my guitar last friday...well,i thought that supposed to blue...but it came to me surprisingly when they showed me...from the box!itz brownish-orange....im happy coz itz foc...but i purposedly wore everything in blue...n my cutex too!!!!i shouldnt be complaining so much!!!anyway,thanx people..i really appreciate that...
anither thing that made me felt disappointed again....thomas tan n eddie were not there!!!!!i was dam boring k!luckily teacher yunice was there with me..haha!why every1 hopes to work at the very young age?i just feel that working is like a battle everyday...insults,competitions,jealousy,hesitations.....n lotz more!i just dun hope that all this things would happen in my future!if yes..how m i supposed to handle it then?im scare!!!!i dunno wut to do with all this things!!!im trying to arrange songs settings,compose songs for my musci school...trying to earn some extra income for myself...this makes me slowly expose to the outside world...and i have to try to protect myself!!!!i dun agree how they judge people...i dun agree wut they say...i dun like the way they treat each other...i just dun like it...but i have to take it!!!i know wut i want....and i'l try not to be influence by them...life is miserable when everything is not under ya control!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is that?does some one just bully you?don't have to feel that...i am here to protect you...of course i would listen to ur predicament!you need not to be tough...we are here!