Friday, September 02, 2005

some1 just called me in the midnite...bout 3???i think something around that...i had thought of just rejecting the call not until i saw his name was shown at my hp screen...matt!well,i was kinda glad coz it has been a long long time i never talk to him..not knowing wutz act happening in his life now...i waited for a while b4 i picked up my hp coz my ringtone is toooo nice..haha!sharon must hav experienced that rite?his voice sounds like hez feeling down...hez tired with his battle there!i knew that..i knew itz tough for him!but i trust him..i know he can handle it!!!but i feel so 'sum thong' when he talked bout his life there..no1 can act 'help' him as if pouring out his inner feelings..no where can act allows him to do that!he has to protect hiself at all time...no1 is there to cook for him..listen to him..hez being lonely but not independent!i was felt bad when he said that=(as a fren i hope im there for him...to support him..at least i can prepare his daily meals..haha!that must a torture for him!i wanna take care of my bro!!!!!!!!i wanna be there for him!!!but i knew this would be mistake!a wrong move in my life if i really do that...no matter wut...i'l support him 4ever!i'l be there for him whenever he needs me...of course not that stage!

No comments: