Tuesday, November 22, 2005

untitled

so many things just happened in my life..everything is such a suprise to me!kow wut?i din know this gal n she suddenly approached me and asked me some questions..we tried to have a short conversation,i felt weird!she just asked bout my course,why do i stay,and even my hp no!!!wut should i do???no one could tell me at that time...my sis wasn't here to guide me!i was trying not to give her my hp no but she intended to gave me her hp no n asked me to miss called her so that my hp no would appeared in her hp!!!oh gosh!why am i so stupid???i should have learnt more from my sis!!!i hope shez 'ok' to me since shez just a gal!she told me that itz kinda tough for her to have frens here..she hardly to expand her social life since ever she has shifted from her TAR..well,i kinda impressed when she told me all this at the very begining of our frenship..i mean i knew her for bout not more than half an hour n she intended to tell me all this!!u might say im bad if im aware of her...but her situation just inspired me of the problems that i might have in the future..or u may say in 2006....i might be joining the sem2 class n know no one there..how am i gonna survive in this kinda situation???it may even be worse than mandy!!!

i just miss my frens so much since i will be seeing them for this..i mean until this friday,everyone would be missing one and another!we should appreciate this week!!!!i just cant wait to meet my chicken hunter n gentleman on this wednesday but i just hope time wont passes so fast coz therez only one week for us!!!stupid rite?meeting this two guys is always a surprise for me..maybe chicken hunter wont be coming?maybe gentleman won't be coming?maybe both of them are not coming?maybe my shap wont be a gentleman anymore?something that i expected:
they wont be on time,they may be leaving earlier,they will go for break,they might be bringing some gals in,they may be younger than me,they may even not coming!!wut should i do then?call them?quit?go home?practice with another team?dun bother bout it n request for another practice?

No comments: