Monday, November 07, 2005

ooooo....

i saw the guy that i like today in the coll!i was so dam excited coz it has been a thousands of i have never been talking to my frens as in face to face..and today was the first day to begin my battle after one week rest at home.energetic n dynamic are my slogan in life but this guy really makes me recharged!hez sooooo dam chun!no only well looking ,i bet he must be a very nice n friendly guy even i dunno him..at this moment!he dyed his hair n his current hair style is exactly like ryan cabrera..my beloved singer!i was feeling high throughout the day!
a msg to me from my sis really made me felt excited again..some one that i like is a foreigner..hez act a hong kong guy!!!!!no wonder his features are just so perfect!have u heard bout edison chen?just let ya mind to function for a moment ,imagine a mixture of edison chen n ryan cabrera????that should be super cool rite?!

No comments: