Wednesday, November 09, 2005

exhausted!!!

why do u wanna treat me in such a way!?i just hardly understand!?!?!?i just have no idea wut has happened in ya life!?why u dun wannna share with me!?i know that u r reading this..that z why im blogging this out!know wut?i cried throughout the whole night...i just cant concerntrate on my studies n my finalz is just bout 48 hours more to go!why should u treat me like that?why did u say such thing that made me feel so harsh!i know it was my fault to stop u by saying 'stop bullshitting out there!'...guess wut!?i just cant control my tears from dripping!!!!!why did u have to say those words!?!?"u r so inmature...","u cant forever rely on me...","im not coming back...i just dun wanna come back...","dun ever be so kiddy...","u just dun need me in ya life anymore...there are so many 'guys' around u...","I DO NOT KNOW U AT ALL"!!!!everything u said were stil fresh n ever lasting in my mind!everything is coming back in my mind n would be stalled in my memory forever!im listening ya fav song..'ai de jiu shi ni'...know wut ?i just infa to my phone so that i can hear it often...and this is enough for me..the feelings are all back!i got headache just bcoz of u!im not feeling frustrated or upset or even unhappy..but im just feel like dying!!!those words are stil playing in my mind every moment...n i just feel like crying every moment!u never treat like this b4..something happen zit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shiaw lee!!!!!!!!!!!
r u alright????????
i dunno who u mentioning bout...but i hope u jus ignore this kind of ppl la...only think of him/her after ur final...
i hope u get it over now la...k?
thanx 4 ur testi, n i will write 4 u soon k?
wish u luck 4 ur finals 1st, in case i 4get...hehe...
cheers! =)

Anonymous said...

karmun or kahsim??sorry dear..i really got no idea since u never write ya name..haha!thanx for the consideration..frankly itz kinda tough not to think bout itlo..anyway,im so touched bout ya comment..haha!i appreciate everything !

Anonymous said...

don't you ever think too much?unwanted things would always happen in our lives,and they are not as simple as you think