Tuesday, November 29, 2005

friday...

i'd never blog for a couple of days..finally i finished my finals on last friday,that maybe the last day we seeing each other..why no huggings?i just couldnt concerntrate for the night,i couldnt get myself a rest just to think of wut to do next.i went to mirado in the afternoon,carrying my keyboard..the song 'sorry seems to be the hardest word' was playing in my mind!i went up n saw someone has already playing in the studio..who would it be to play the distortion guitar,t.t was inside..he just smiled to me when i opened the door..everything seems so perfect!i said hi to him n we talked!i just dun need that song anymore!he was dressed so formally with his student card hanging over the neck made me feel like asking a question:'where are u studying?' and the answer :'a level in GIS'...wow!international high school..that sounds great huh!i like his body smells...i mean his perfume..haha!sporting, manly ,strong n outstanding but yet innocent..i think the frangrance that hez using is suitable for sportsman...great!

No comments: