Thursday, November 10, 2005

bad bad day

i just cant get myself down that thing..the one that i mentioned in my previous blog..i stil feel so bad n down!u would never know if u have never come across this situation..even worst than breaking up with bf..being apart with him is something dam suffering in my life..n i have been suffer for a few years n now he intended not to come back!!!the worst thing is stil those words..which stil playing in my mind!i just have to make myself numb or tire so that i just wont simply think bout those things!i just dun understand why am i crying for such a person?!?!?the tears are just dripping in such a way that i just hardly control!anyway,thanx to my siss..they really cheer me up especially three of u..im so touched when sharon just ask akun not to mention bout his name anymore...i felt better when someone just share it..only at that moment!
there are so many songs that recall all my memories n feelings!just let me mention n u know how i feel now!those are the songs that we like:
1. ai de jiu shi ni
2. wei yi
3. ni bu zai
4. chi ke, ni xin le xing qi shui
5. ai hen jian dan
6. gong juan zi juan
7. more than that
8. how did i fall in luv with u
9. itz the sweetest luv
10.forever luv
remember we always sing 'ai de jiu shi ni' in eric's car with ya guitar!?thatz the best ever thing in our lives k!thatz so dam chun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you!