Tuesday, November 15, 2005

finally that two subjects have over..i mean my exams stil on but i just feel better now..haha!wut should i do then..hmm..i just dun feel like revising at this moment but just wondering how am i supposed to maintain the standard???im a very kiasu person n my user name just shows that!
recently i just found out that i act interested to 'didi'!!!!oh my god!i just cant accept it coz they are so young to me..something like younger than me...one year???i just like to see them or maybe ask them to be my brothers!i so desire to have brothers!!!younger or even elder!so many things had happened n i just cant blog them out coz i have no idea where to begin?

he is soooooo coool!i mean i just found it out yesterday!he was riding a motorbike...i know that hez a fans of rossi,motogp,yamaha team through his bike!125cc??i was wondering n his bike is dam cool!i just luv it!but it was dangerous coz he din put on his helmet!!!!

kar mun,i hope u are reading this..know wut?i woke up early in the morning just to msg u n ks..haha!stupid rite?thatz why i never reply coz i slept back..hah!ya exam is so dam early!!!!anyway,i really hope u guys have enough energy to pass through the examz!!aza aza fighting!

i was doing nothing yesterday nite..laying on the bed..listening to all my fav music!!ronan keating,lee hom,david tao,rain...etc..i just luv the way they present..their expression n vocal is just perfect!just remind me something that i used to been through with my frens,with u....i just miss u guys like crazy!cant wait to see u guys!i want to see u!!!!!i wanna know wutz happening in ya life!i wanna wutz wrong with u?i wanna know who do u have to treat me like that?how could u be sooooo cruel?how could u do that to me?dont u even know how would i feel?u never treat me like that before,wut makes u change?i was waiting for ya call everyday,every moment,hoping to hear that.."i was just kidding that day","sorry,i was in a bad mood"...etc
but nothing seems to happen in that way..i would not forget those words not until the day u tell me the truth!can u just pick up the phone n answer my call!?if not,then im gonna ask steve bout everything!u must have told him everything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't understand how he has suffer here,everything is so sophisicated

Anonymous said...

yeah shiaw lee..thanx 4 the msg!!!!!!!!! i was shocked u msg so early also, i asked ks, then she said u memang wake up very early 1 worr...anyway, fri u got exam rite...wish u luck here again, in case i 4get again...good luck! n dun panic la...

*karmun*

Anonymous said...

i really appreaciate...i can wake up so earlyla...but to msg u guysma...i mean biasa d since high schoollo..so nice...u guys finished ya examsliao...my one until next fri...i promise i wont panic...haha!

Anonymous said...

we haven finished!
we still have 1 more next week!

*karmun*