Friday, November 04, 2005

final fantasy

final exams are just round the corner,thatz why i have never update my blog for thousand years.time has just passed in such a way where yesterday was just like my first day to coll!i stil remember it was wednesday and they had english class,i joined the class after it had began for two weeks,everything was brand new to me!i mis my high school frens at that time..everything is still clear in my mind,we had group discussion bout some tv programmes,and we just started to have topics to talk bout from that on..my group members were sharon,jenn, n rachel.they just told me that i had shown my true colour at the very first day-talkactive!some of them just thought that im a banana...haha!that should be sharon k!we had lunch together with aakun,kiko,yean,sze ming,maggie,rae,jenn,rachel.....i was not used to it at first coz i just found myself hardly to click with them...sooner or later,we get to know each other better,so let me talk bout this people....should be my luvly classmates:
1. sharon- shez considered as my sis,the closest n the dearest fren after i left my high school, quiet,gentle,mature,clever were the first impression..but i just discovered sooo many things after have knew her for some time..just cant put in sentences..the friendship is like more than a year..she knows wut plays in my mind without me saying out!we enjoyed ourselves at anytime...she makes me feel like im studying with my gangs in high school....
2. jenn- happy-easy-going person,this gal was so influenced by me after i knew her for some time..she used to like japanese looking type of guys but i just made her to adore to the orang putih n hairy mature men...haha!thanx to me k!shez a shopping queen with only cosmetic,seventeen,blogs,fashion,shopping in her mind!but sometime u may oso find something funny from her..i know who u admire k!we'l help u since u are studying here next year.well,just come n yum cha with me often then u would have a chance to see him..haha!
3. lai kun(aakun)- i dun know her well at first coz i seldom talk to her gang but for now i just love her so much as a fren duh!shez sooo nice,sporting,funny,understanding,chun!i feel comfortable to talk to her,just nice to pour out everything to her!shez%2

1 comment:

Stratu said...

i dun figure out why you call yr post final fantasy. why is that? why you call it like that? crazy. no music no life, no final no fantasy.