Tuesday, November 22, 2005

hahaha!

so dam frustratingla...my sis just hit me coz i hit my bro...stupid rite?just becoz that my bro is her bf!!!!!and we are sos....im so dam pissed offle!!!u should have read this...SHARON KONG WAI FUN!!!my bro oso dam bad k!he hit me coz i never bring unbrella...how bout ya luvly berry-berry huh!?!?!?stupid!!!im jealous...just kinda pissed off...but im angryla..haha~!
i saw my mehdi today!!!finally,i saw him with another man...so dam chun k!hez chun at all time!my heartbeat just seemed uncontrolable...haha!i was melting like hell k!so dam surprising!!!!!but he just cant recognise me anymore...but itz enough for me!!!
i just cant wait to meet t.t. and shap!!!i hope edd is there too..so greedy rite?!he said my name is nice!!!!!oh my god!this is the first time that someone is complimenting bout my name...i just cant waitla...but i just dunn wan disappointment to appear in my life and therefore i must not think bout it!!hope everything would be wut i want!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FINISHED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
THANX 4 ALL UR WISHES YA...
MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-karmun-