Tuesday, November 08, 2005

cant wait!!!

i just cant wait to see my luvly fren...ks,km,qw,gordon,hanji,miller,dustin.....and many of them....i just cant wait to watch movie with them after my...no should be our finals alll over....and oso my luvly kohs...kah hou,eric,june!i just miss the way we crab..the way we see chicks n handsome guysla!i wanna watch chicken little with all of u guys!and oso my present bros n sis...i wanna watch harry potter with u guys!just cant wait for that moment...but dunno whether i can be with u guys or not?!?!?!im so sad bout that!i just cant wait to play war game with u sis!i wanna play!!!!!itz so dam excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i want outdoor one k!i wanna experience it!but i just have no money to pay for it...haha!talking trash rite?!can i just play my stupid abc thingy!?kah hou!!!!!!!!!!!!did u read my recent posts???i bet should be no rite...since u never comment on my blog for thousands of yearsliao!are busy with ya job or assignment???winter holiday has began rite?then u shouldnt be so busy wut?so are u coming back n play my stupid abc with me!?i just miss u like crazy!?!?!?i wanna tell u so many things!!!!i wanna share my entire life with u!my thoughts,my feelings,my excitement,my sadness,i just want u to be with me...nothing much!!!!!i wanna cryliao!i need ya shoulder..only yours that makes me feel comfortable!!!!!!i want ula!my koh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why u never reply me at all!?why u dunn want me to add u at friendster???u seems to be somebody else!!!i'l be a good good gal..i know u dun like me to be rough,i'l change k!i promise!i'l do wut ever that u like as long as u r here with me!!!please pick up the phone whenever i call u!know wut?!?!?none of my lcci fren is studying with me next year!!!!!!!!!!kah hou,see..so sad rite?i'l be alone..im so worry that i just cant click with them!wut should i do then?!?!?!kah hou please come back..at least i'l feel better with u in my life!!!!so can u please come back!!!!????i'l appreciate so much!!!

No comments: