Friday, July 28, 2006

"tt is leaving mext month...."

supposingly would be nice match.....but...my mood...

we went for some sport in the morning..we had fun though we played in a group of 3 v.s. 2!not basketball,itz badminton!!kakaka!well,my soul had gone somewhere else cos my mind was functioning on some other stuffs!!i couldn;t concerntrate...but my fren keep asking me to run,jump,move...and u'l feel better!perhaps he could picture my mood at that moment!then we played single match!!i got burst out everything...i mean i even wanna cry out when i smashed the shuttlecock...i even sang when i was playing the game..kakak!after than,i went to tale a bath at my frenz house..wel,we seemed to have not much topics to talk bout...and sadly we gotta do nothing for almost 4 hours!!wut can we do is nothing at all!!!can u imagine being togather with someone who has no topics with u for a few hours?tatz kinda killing man!

then i went to mirado to meet my teacher up since im helping her for the concert stuffs!!seriously i did think that he would be here,but at that moment i really hope not to see him...i dun wanna got into trouble!i didnt mean to see him frankly!well,i was in my studio alone since my teacher had gone out..someone openned the door without knocking it..i was kinda shocked with it..itz lynden!"hi my dear..."haha...please stop copying me!then he asked me to play out 'sway' in a version of bossanova!im a keyboardist k,of cos i'l try out..."tt is leaving next month!"lynden told me.."so..."i replied...i could tell u that my mood got totally changed..but therez nothing i can do rite?so i jus act normal....but the bad thing was tt jus passed by when we talked bout all this..he might have think that imt he one who asked lynden bout all this!i dun wanna be misunderstood,especially him!perhaps i've been thinking too much...things might be as fine as they look rite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! updates updates updates!!!!! i bought this book! damn nice to read! hehe.. wanted to get in KL.. but i just couldn't wait!!!! har har har


muahzzzzz
-sharon