Saturday, July 15, 2006

u make me wanna fall in love....

i got those feelings again...

letz begin with my daily rountine....as usual would go to coll in the morning since i feel realy boring to stay at home...at least i could meet up with my gang..tim n pat were there walking towards me...we planned to go cyber cafe before our class starts cos we really have to relax after a week of rushing for cws!BUT,i promised eric that i would help him out with his last cw-MYOB!we had planned to meet up at 9.30am...wel,i was so impatient to wait for him and the time had past...i tend to go cyber cafe with andrew....and met up my gang there!!i was angry when eric called me up...i even rejected his phone calls...u might say that im so cruel but i'd gave him a few phone calls at first where he din pick up the phone!!despite,i did something funny,i past on my hp to andrew when eric called me!!but then i was busy playing my game at tat moment!hey guys,u shud be wondering why i've gone to all this places rite??but itz fun to play online game with ya gang!!wel,andrew said eric was kinda curious bout why was he holding and answering my phone...andrew even told him to call him instead of calling me cos i seemed to be too angry bout him!!hahahah...thatz really fun!!i noe itz tooo bad but who cares rite?wel,we went to meet up someone..i mean me and andrew then eric msg me that he was in library..wel,i did wen to see him but that time i saw him laying on the table...seemed to be tiring and sick....he was listening to his mp3 player,i was jus putting my finger behind his back n he was pretty sensitive to it!!wel,we went to the pc lab...n i got really happie cos i got everything done!!!i thought of teaching him at first...but it seemed that i dun have the patient in my heart...therefore,i jus got the whole cw done for him!!hahah....thatz my style!frankly,i was kinda impressed by myself cos i got it done!!!and itz correct!!!after that we both and andrew went to have a lunch!!!i started to feel guilty at that moment....hmmm...perhaps i've done something bad to him...but i told myself not to think bout that anymore...later pat came n joined us!!after all,we got our classes on...before we went to our classrooms,eric promised to treat me ice-cream...me and andrew were walking behind...as usual,we got lotz to chat...we are really closed to each other...but not that kind k!but i din get on my ice -cream cos my stomach have no space for it!in the class,everything seemed to be normal...of cos i would love to seek for handsome guys!!i've searched for lee hom's pics...and other korean guys!!!they are really awesome!!!!beautiful!!!!i really melted off in the lab!!!!!!!!!class finished early then i went off with my gang...he really treated me the ice-cream and oso a coke for my feng yun!!!act i din mean to have it...i dun meant to teach him in such a way as the rewards!!!i helped him cos i really treat him as my fren!!!!i dun hope that he'l think in this way!!!!however,i cant control wut he thinks rite???

i went to mirado for pratise section...wel,i was so dam bored cos keep pratising the same thing...i never thought of seeing this guy anymore cos i thought he has stopped for his guitar lesson....moreover hez gonna further his studies in UK!!!so wut for shud i think of this guy rite???i thought i would have get him rid of my life!!!i thought i really got faded up since he has treated me like this...i mean not even a 'hi'!!!!!!who knows i saw him!!i really saw him!!!!!he said hi to me before i could recognise him!!i mean i din have the preparation of seeing him!!!i was in a mess!!!!!i got really taken aback with it!!i nearly turned to be speechless at that moment!!he was asking me where is the fat man,where he was refering to lyden...haha!!!i jus told him that he wasnt here...wel...i really have no idea bout it!!!and my teacher jus shouted out that "thomas!!shiaw lee wans u!!!"omg!!!how am i suppoed to face him?i mean i dun wan this to be spread k!!!he might have avoided me of like this rite???but one thing i could tell u here....hez truly awesome!!!all my feelings are back !!!my mind got blank out until now!!!i couldnt play out my exam pieces at all!!!!i couldnt concerntrate!!hez the only person which would drive me crazy!!!no one has act influence me so much til i couldnt concerntrate on my music!!!!!he's got tougher and tanned now!!!nothing could act describe him out!!!i thought barry is really nice cos i saw him in the morning...where he's got his chest build up...but no one has come to my mind when i saw tt!!no more eddie!no more leo!no more eric!no more barry!!!!!no one except tt!!and i teared off when i was in my own studio...when playing my pieces...i kept asking my self not to think of him anymore!!i kept blaming myself!!!we are really impossible...in fact,i dun wanna things to get serious!!i cant like this guy....itz a sin to like him...i mean i shudnt have let myself to get crzy bout him!!!

No comments: