Wednesday, July 26, 2006

all sucks!

i always rmb the first time i saw him, the very first time i knew bout this guy,the very first time i'd got the chance to 'approach' him,to have a better n clearer picture of him,all kept in my mind, the moment where he was in a rush for his lesson, where he was sweating like a 'soup chick'!he was wearing a black-coloured-button-up shirt and a long pant.his back was totally wet up, his shirt got entirely soaked up!however,hez really cute!"how old is this guy?"...i'd been inquiring myself.he seemed to look kinda mature, with his dressings and his face,not forgotten his body shape as well!all this features made hi look older than his age!for me,this guy is really gorgeous and seemed to be the one and only well-looking guy here!there,i started to fall in love with him,partly i was attracted to his appealing appearance!so happedn, i gotta see him everytime my lesson finished, thatz really great kz!usually, he would waited for his mom to pick him up home.well,many things could happened during this time!!kakakak!i mean he coul practised his pieces rite?gotcha!hez a skillful and talented young player.i really adored to him!hez my ideal guy!!since then,i really fallen in love with him deeply!!hez such a perfect guy!BUT,he sounds to come from a wealthy family...i din think bout this at that moment cos i really love this guy!what i can do is jus have a view of him!sometimes, i really wanna approach him,but wutz the purpose at the first place?i have no topics to talk with him!what can i do with this?sometimes,i'd been too desperate but therez nothing i can do!at that time,i'd changed my time table ,where my lessons were arranged to wednesday.wellm this was the time i saw teacher eddy!hez skillful and great in playing his guitar,somehow, tt would remained at his position!no oe could actually take over his plcae!not even sharpur!kakakaka!it'd been a year for me not seeing him,i thought the feelings might have jus gone in this way...anyhow,it still existing in my soul!i became more desperate n crazy bout him!things got worsen...although i knew itz impossible but i couldn't control my feelings!!my mind would never stop flashing hin pictures!it should have considered as some kinda torture!i tried to shift to someother guys,but it never worked out!finally,i'd got the opportunity to get closer to him,this was a chance for me to know him,to build up a frenship with him,but things seemed to happen in another way!i was asked to back up for their song for the concert.i knew we are impossible,since the song performed d told me...BINGO!OST of 'mission impossible II'.at first,i was really tempting and excited since i'd got the chnace to perform with him and also the sweetest guy of all-sharpur!but the first ipression was kinda annoying!i mean i never expected thing ouwld happened in that way...during the practice sections,everything ghot worsen due to lack of communications,discussion,chemistry,corporation...etc.frankly,i got faded up woth the team and felt like not playing anymore!as time passed on, we started to know each other,the chemistry had been generating,joy time seemed happening!seriously i did have fun time with them!the result was we'd got the applause and cheers for our performance!this cae to have worries for me!would there have any conversations among us anymore?would this be the one and only chance for me?i din put a dare to figure it out!the answer would surely be harsh!i kept telling myself to be whoever i am..and things are just happening as in wut i expected!soehow,God had given me at least a chance to perform with him throughout my entire life,perhaps i shouldn't have demanded so much!sometimes,i feel annoyed with myself,why do i like him so much ?i feel thatz a sin for me to fall in love with this guy!i feel fooled and stupid to like him where he might not even considered me as a fren!i must have stop this,stop myself,my feelings!

No comments: