Tuesday, July 04, 2006

temptation!

something really nice happened ytd!!!wel,u might think thatz something usual in ya life...but then it seems to be happie for me....

i was kinda bad for the day at first since i really no idea bout how to face my gang...recently i found out that there are act some kinda probs existing among us...hmmm....shud be nothing much...but jus feel kinda tough to click with them!!anyway,i hope everything will be fine soon!

back to my day!!!my day was kinda bored at first...then i jus met up with my frens!!!it comes naturally to me that we have unfinish topics in life..i love talking with him....itz so comfortable!!!hey,if u are reading here...please dun feel proud of yaself k!!!hahahah!!!then as usual i went to mirado for lesson....hmmmm...i guess i would have a chance to see eddie...but i din really bother bout it at first cos my mind din thought of that....but i was really impressed when i turned back!!!!i din noe that he was standing behind me when i was talking to my teacher!!!!i was dam shocked at that moment!!!!!how could he be so secure?!?!?!?!?!?!the gap was really small...the feeling was really tempting!!my heartbeat increased!!!!!!

No comments: