Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i saw alan!

i saw him!!!i mean i saw this really gorgeous guy in the city!!can u believe it!!!

anyway,if u dun believe me and now u have to cos i really saw this guy in the city!!i had my break time with my gang at McD...wel,on the way back to my coll...i was really happie cos i did enjoyed my day though i have many courseworks on,and im kinda rushing for the courseworks since i have to pass all up by 13 of july!however,this thing seemed to have charged my battery up!!!i thought i was jus dreaming since none of my frens said itz him....somehow,i could recognised him well since i've like him when he first shot at the 'rejoice shampoo' advertisement where he acted as a postman and got attracted to a gal who uses the shampoo...wel,i think that was something 6 to 7 years ago...and yet i stil i like him so much!!lately,he had released a movie named Gubra...
back to my story,i saw him in a black shirt and wore a jeans which made him looks really manly!!!he was on the phone at that moment...and what i wanted to do was to ask him to have a snapshot!!!but it seems kinda weird for me to do that...furthermore im in a rush for my class!!!now,i feel kinda regretful to have lost the chance to have at least a photo with him!!!hez awesome!!!!!!i never thought of seeing him in the street!!!and hez really tall!!!!and tough as well!!!which makes u wanna hug him!!!!!!!!how can a guy be so perfect!!hez financial controller which i gotta to know it through an article and of not mistaken hez 27 years old this year!!!can u imagine??wel,im trying my best to get his pic post here so that u guys would have a better and clearer pic bout this gorgeous guy!!!by the way,hez name is alan yuan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! what???? where??? who??????? hahahaha u beta tell me abt it!!! darn... making me even more jealous i'm not studying wit ya!!!