Sunday, July 09, 2006

u make me wanna lala.......

rushing for courseworks!!!!!

im feeling kinda lazy to continue my work,since i got it kinda difficult to get the info...perhaps this is the time for me to recharge!!wowow!!FIFA Finale is gonna happen....which team do u support?i do support Italy...somehow,terry is jus too scary and unpredictable!!!anyhow,i'l be happie if any of the teams win since i do love them very much !

im listening to lee hom's latest album...wel,hez jus simply shines...i love his style!!!i love this song...sounds simple yet meaningful!his vocal could bring out the best of the songs..haha!!though hez not alto or soprano...but itz perfect in my point of view!

yaya..not to be forgotten,i act have something to say here..hmmm...i dunno whether the feeling is true or not...i got my heart beating when i see them!!i mean itz jus a feeling...it doesnt mean that i love them rite?perhaps jus some kinda good feelings..i did mentioned in my previous post,i thought i would have forgotten him,who knows i got the feeling whenever meeting him up..i feel really sorry for andrew...and im trying to control myself not to think bout him anymore...but sometimes the pic jus flash in my mind!i'l try my best....while another one is someone in my gang!!!!i must stop it!!!!!how could i like my bros!!???the answer shud be NO...ABSOLUTELY NO!!!i cant do this...i dun wanna loss a fren!!wel,i felt so weird when da day we got our results out n hugged each other...though for me itz jus a hug..but for my information,hez not my kind,as in open-minded...i was really impressed with him!furthermore,i was kinda worried when he said hez gonna leave here n study somewhere..but he was saying to improve his english by taking courses out there!!stupid me...and i was really sad before he told me that!!how come i got such feeling?nonono!!!not true!!
bout eddie??hahahaha....yea!!!i've alwiz got myself pump into this guy whenever i see him!!hahah....nono!!i dun love him...jus impressed by his playing...fabulous guitarist!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u always got like so many guys tat u like 1?? hahahhaha

=karmun=

Anonymous said...

i'm getting lost dearie!

Anonymous said...

WE're SOOOOO GOING FOR AN EARTHQUAKE SOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

hugsssssssss