Thursday, July 06, 2006

fooled again!

im feeling really happie today!!

i knew itz the day for us to get our result...i thought i was supposed to be feeling really nervous bout it,instead,i was kinda calm in the morning...not until the morning where all the students went to claim their result slips!i was kinda panic at that moment since most of my frens got their transcripts!!how bout me then?i forgotten to bring my IC and also student card...haha!!i was kinda lazy to go all the way to the 3rd floor...therefore,i jus took it after my class finished!i was really touched that all my frens act waited for me to get my result slip!!thanks to my gang...i was really happie with them!itz my turn now!!!!!i gave him my IC and searched for my name as well!!OMG!!!i really extrememly nervous k!!"awak ni dahsyat betul!"...why is he saying this?what the hell does he mean!?i couldn't wait to take my slip anymore!!!thank GOD!!!im kinda satisfied with my result...wel,itz jus sem1 but im kinda happie...hahaha!!i waited two of my frens to get their reults too!!gogo kai!!!u got really good result!!im really happie for u!!and also my ayuen!!!u guys rockz!!!!

after all my classes had finished at 4pm,i went for a drink with my frens,eric,andrew and also one of ericz fren,allison....wel,my first impression towards this guy was really bad!!im kinda dislikes him!!he seems to be kinda rude and i do think that he complaint bout andrew and me though we were jus in front of him!!how could he do this?anyway,i felt so uncomfortable to be there...i shouldnt have gone for the drink!!!my day seems to have spoilt in such a way!!i really wanted to leave or jus walk to coll!!i din intend to stay any longer...not a moment!somehow,i jus cant behave rude though he treatz us like this!i kept telling myself that im not like him..i wont do something rude to others!however,i got myself mad when we went to buy a pack of cigarette and jus smoked in front of us!!!it was really sucks!!!we din talk much to each other since he seems to be so protective towards himself!!hez sooooo unfriendly!!can u imagine he din intend to introduce himself or shake hands not until i asked him!!!by the way,is he a guy!?he dun even know the simple manner in socializing with other ppl!
andrew and i got released when both of them had left!!we talked and laughed...and things seem to have recovered!anyhow,i got a really weird and bad feeling bout eric!!hez too tricky to put on a trust to him!!i dislike him!he always makes me feel bad!!sometimes, i really dun wanna bother bout him...i mean as a fren or bro!!!but he seems to be so alienated by the classmates...perhaps,this is only wut i think rite?i wanna help him!!i mean i really wanna help my fren!!frankly,i really treat him as my fren...but how has he treat me now?i jus feel like being fooled by him!!i hate this feeling!!!im feeling so stupid!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you n i REALLLY need to meet up!! hahaha! oooo i got things to tell you!!! you know.. he'd rather wait for me to hand that thing over to him personally!! i think i know why liao! he's so cheeky!!! hahaha.. can't wait to see you gal! hugsssss