Monday, January 02, 2006

2006..hurray!!!

im getting one year older!!!wut to say bout year 2006..of cos i hope everything will be fine!somehow,i just feel tat my new year'eve count down was kinda meanigless...
my family n i went to a shopping complex n had dinner,shopped around..celebrated count down with 'so many 'people..well,i felt itz kinda unique cos we din know one another yet we felt happy n excited waiting for year 2006!well,we went home early.something played in my mind in a sudden at tat moment..those memories in my mind just rewind by itself..i thought of so many things..first of da most wut had i done to my dad,which makes me feel soo bad n guilty ;those frens i knew throughout da year;wut had we done together,either bad or good,but they are meaningful;wut had i learnt in a year;my reflection on da reality world out there;how mature im compared to january;something meanigful tat i'd done in da year tat makes brings no regrets to me;da people tat i like throughout the year..hahah n etc!i felt year 2005 meant a lot to me..itz like a 'break' in my life!at da beginning of da year,i was really sad cos my dad asked me to enrol lcci,where i wanted to do my automotive engineering foundation..i told him tat i hate business studies!somehow i just have da interest cos i met people who really cheers me up!
meanwhile,i prayed so hard be4 00.00 really comes!i really hope tat all my wishes will come true in da year!they are all simple..haha!u know wut?i was so pissed off when i wanna send greetings to all my frens where sendings all failed!i wanna let the msg to be received at 00.00!!!!when 00.00 really came,i was kinda dissapointed cos my cell phone din ring!!!!!!i called my fren and just couldn't reach them!thanks kah sim!u were da first person tat called me after 00.00..haha!i really appreciate tat!i waited n waited so long for a phone call,but he din call me,not even a msg,not even an email!i waited til 1 something...n just ended up with fallinf asleep!i was disappointed tat he never called me!this call seems inportant n meaningful to me!i stil remember we celebrated new year last year..with all da alchoholoc drinks mixed together..ended up with everybody got drunk be4 00.00 really came..haha!i missed those days!i think he might not be back with me for cny..haih!i wish u happy new year here!

No comments: