Friday, January 20, 2006

simple

i saw him!i saw him!i saw him!!!im feeling tremendously happy!at first i just got a feeling tat i wont seeing them since this morning i just felt tat way.well,shap wasn't here but da one i concern was here!!!well,itz nice to talk to lyden,i mean hez friendly to have conversation wit..not like adrien!!

i din noe tat tt was here for his class..since i was practising so i din bother bout tat first...well,my classs started,n my teacher was asking me some kinda stupid questions...'wut did u talk wit lyden','why are u asking him things like tatle...'..well,supposingly im asking all this for my bro...but she just got misunderstood bout all this!!hahahaa!

i saw him!!!really chun to me!!he was practising in da studio while i was talking to lyden outside there...well,even i said 'hihi' to him when i past by his studio where the door just opened widely..but he din bother to reply me!i was really hurt at tat moment!forget bout itla..i wont get hurt so easily..im tough enough k!

later on,i went back to my studio n have my piano on,kept practising my exam pieces..i was really hurt wit that n tatz why i played so loudly...haha!not to attract his attetion,somehow i was trying to express myself through da music!!suddenly,i just heard someonez knocking da door...with the fingernails..well,itz himlol!hez standing outside of my studio.hahahaha!i was really happy k

'ya class just finished?'.....he din reply me a word...but just blinked an eye n gave me a smile!

i dunno how i feel now?somehow just happy n simple!da end of da story is just a 'bye' to each other...n not forgotten a smile on our faces!itz really simple!

No comments: