Friday, January 06, 2006

everything has back

not meeting my frens..not meeting tt n shap..school life is begining...pressures n arguments...disagreements n predicaments..etc are back to my life once again!

however this has taught me not to take things for granted,i'l appreciate wutever tat i have now,jus remind me not to demand so much,dun expect too much from others n oso from myself,if not i'l get disappoited easily..finally i realised this man!

im really sad with it..eventhough i might not see him if my lesson is on friday,somehow i jus feel happy n contented jus to have some 'little things' with it..eventhough he never talk to me but i feel secured to see him!i have always wonder wut is he doing now?howz his life doing?is everything fine in his life?if he never come for lesson,inquirements arise...wutz wrong with him?has he got sick!?wherez he,has he gone overseas for a holiday?taking a break for his tests?practise sections for some other performances?all da stupid things jus stucked in my mind tat makes my brain hardly function!i cant concerntrate on my scales,i cant concertrate on my exam pieces,i cant concerntrate on my aural...etc.
dun u think im really stupid n mad bout this guy!?please tell me da truth cos i felt tat too!anyhow,i jus like him soo much!i really luv his personalities!!!!!i dun wish to have any relationship between,wut i want itz jus fren!
lovers
noe wut?my fren jus sent me something called..itz a tickle test..itz act some ways to cheer u up when u r feeling down or something fun thing...i did da love test..wow!even i shouldn't take it seriously but it sounds real..itz act a test to roughly figure out wut typr of people tat u are act searching in ya life all this while..if u've set ya own then just see whether da test has got ya thing out correctly or not..if not then this is da time for u to noe whoz ya rite one!?i mean itz jus an idea..nothing much!but da results n analysis were jus match with why in my mind..haha!go try out at web.tickle.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boobaabaa...hahahah...jus 2 disturb...hahahahha....

told u school reopen is not a bad thing ^^

=karmun=