Saturday, January 14, 2006

black + blue

finally i got my lesson back on friday as usual,finally i could have da chance to meet them again!!if u ask me who would i put da priority to...well, i think u should have known da answer if u are really a best fren of mine!i dun mean i just like one of them..somehow,i would have a stronger feeling towards the other one!
back to da lesson..well, i reached there 30 minutes be4 my class began...wel, my bro was giving me a chance to talk to t.edd!hahahaha!eddie is not teaching bass guitar...so wasted!!!but just grabbed a chance to see him in a better n clearly view on tat day!even he always appear as a 'drug addict',hez stil cool wit his serious face while having class wit tat little gal..how i wish to be one of his students...haih!further more hez gorgeous in white polo T...only black n white,no others!hez really cool n manly!!
i went to da studio which i would have to pass by 'their' studio..well, they were not there..only lynden..haih!some1 just told me tat tt has changed his hairstyle!!i wanna see!!!!she said itz totally different from da previous one!!!how would it be huh..i was really curious bout tat!
later,my teacher kept asking me to follow her down to get my dvd..frankly i was kinda lazy to get myself move since i was waiting for some1 to come..haha!i ended up to get down n get it...when i opened da door..some1 really chun had appeared in my view..some1 who changed his hairstyle,some1 who was wearing a black T shirt,a very familiar long peggy pant...i just gave him a smile...sincere n happy smile on my face..haha!i got myself so excited!!!!i could feel my heart beat was getting to 130/min..around tat!!!i could my body was warming up by itself...somehow i just felt like screaming at tat moment!u might say tat im kinda hilarios..or even crazy..but this was how i felt!
hez such an adorable guy!with his smile on his face could act melt me off entirely!we hi to each other..well, even sounds kinda strange but i was happy to see him anyway!he was paying for some musical tools,which i thought so..."u changed ya hairstyle..hahaha",he was smiling n just touched his head wit his hand...well,itz really short,something like thiery henry..he jus looks like a traning army..really chun!
"why so short?i prefer the old one..nicerlol.....hahahahaha"i said."nice wut....i dun have to comb my hair anymore...haha"was wut he replied...well, sorry if i had comment something bad bout ya hair..sorry dude!
anyhow,i would just say tat hez awesome no matter how he is...hez stil da top-listed guy in my heart!!!!!!

1 comment:

EneguE_da_Gene® said...

wah...finally u tell everyone he's the top of my list wor...hehehe...so that my sis....hehehe...keep it up gal..u can do it 1...trust me...even myself can't just stand for wat i want so now i jus have to wait lo...rite sis?