Tuesday, January 10, 2006

yippie yummy!

monday was my first day to coll..well,not to say first day cos i'd been studied there for a year..but this day was something special..cos im new yet i feel familiar wit da enviroment n people there!

first of all,i would like to thank my dear fren kar mun for cheering me up!i think she should have understand wut im talking bout!thanks to giving me guts for da school reopen..hahah!wel,itz really fun!i met my bros n sis...i was really high in talking bout guys n jamming wit bro!itz really chun man!!!hez teaching me to approach to the guys tat i like!wow!wut a great bro he is huh!however,itz tough to do it cos i like him!itz pretty much different!i mean the ways to treat da guy that u like.....haih!
i miss gangka!!!so long time i've never been there...i mis da ice lemon tea!milo kosong panas is my fav!so nice to chill out wit my bro n sis!!!!!and oso my uncle raajy..hahaha!i mis them a lotlol..but every1 seems to leave here..haih!well, itz kinda sad but i would want them to leave as soon as possible instead!i hope they can have a better working enviroment out there..i hope they enjoy their lives out there..i hope they wont suffer like how they used to be here..i hope they can do well in their jobs!itz pretty happy to hear tatlol!

one thing tat made me happy was something tat i never expected really happened on monday!!i saw kai n chin ping!!!!i have my two frens who studied lcci wit me last here are now studying DIA wit me now!!!!im so pleased to see them in da classroom!!!noe wut?when i entered da class n settled down everything,i saw some1 in a blue shirt which gave me a feelings in a sudden..tt!i dun mean tat guy sitting there was tt...but somehow i just felt that ttz there cos da shirt tat hez wearing was wut tt usually wears!i was so impressed n curious bout whether hez my classmate or not since we were a combination of different courses...then kai n i went to chin ping,who just sat beside him...we went on wit our sense of curiousity..haha!hez name is eric,he sounds like a china guy..well,tall n pinkish...really cute!!we shook hands n i could feel tat his hand was pretty warm...hahahahah!well,i did know a clasmate too...and hez name is a-yuen..well,sounds kinda chinese but hez a left-hander!!!hez from kepong..and kinda shy guy..haha!i was pretty sad cos i din get to noe many people..i noe it takes time but i really hope to have more frenslol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo...hahah...glad 2 see my name there...=)

how's college life so far??? u know a lot of ppl adi????

finally u chat with me in msn tat time!! =)

hope 2 hear more from u...^^

*karmun*